Re: postscript export and ISO-8859-2 encoding

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Jacek [iso-8859-2] Pop³awski wrote:

> I searched this mailing list archive and groups.google.com, but failed. Is it
> any solution for my problem?

Someone else will tell you why it is not working (I guess
it is gnome-print fault, not dia's). I have simple solutions.

I use pstricks in TeX - the graphics quality is lower but math formulas
are top quality then.

The other solution is to fix the PostScript export pluging. It should not
be hard I am just too short on time to do it. What is needed is described
on Juliusz  Chroboczek's  (ogonkify author) webpage:
http://www.agh.edu.pl/ogonki/ogonkiPS/ogonkiPS.html

It's in Polish but I guess it shouldn't be a problem for you. :)

Jacek