Re: Segmentation Fault when Objects->Align Vertical->center

Hi,

The settings of my machine are as below:

gtk+:
[jas]$ rpm -qa | grep gtk+
gtk+-1.2.10-11
gtk+-devel-1.2.10-11
gdk:
[jas]$ rpm -qa | grep gdk
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.11.0-8
gdk-pixbuf-devel-0.14.0-1
gdk-pixbuf-0.11.0-8
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.14.0-1
gdk-pixbuf-0.14.0-1
gcc: 2.96
intltool: 0.16
libunicode: newly installed from Gnome CVS

No error messages during "make" and "make install".

The dia is a snapshot: dia-CVS-20020329-0823.tar.gz

I have problems installing the dia from CVS. Seems to
have problems with the docbook.

The vertical alignment crash doesn't appear on
dia-0.88.1 on my RH7.2. So, I am quite curious what is
wrong.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Jingzhao