Chen-ERD and Crow's Foot Diagrams?

First posting to list so if I 'm asking something stupid I apologize but
looking at the website I couldn't find the info I needed.

Anyhow, very happy using Dia in my OOP C++ class last term. Now I am
doing database work and while there is a nice ER diagrammer in Dia, the
prof seems to be particular about having Chen ERD and Crow's Foot
Models.

Does anyone have these as a .la module that I can load or find
somewhere? If not, can someone give me a realy good pointer to how to
modify what is already there so I can build it myself?

Thanks!
Daryl.