Re: dia Win32 0.89 installer

Cyrille wrote on Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:11:50 +0200:

> It's definitely a 0.89 *release candidate*, but not 0.89
> (I would really like to avoid the mess we had with
> 0.88.x. Please.).

So should bugs found in the 0.89 release candidates be reported just here and not in Bugzilla?  I have not, for isntance, recorded the menu bar bug that I found in Bugzilla.

Thanks,
Rob Campbell
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.