Import Visio2002 document

Hi,

I see that Visio 2002 can save a document as XML. What would be involved in
importing such a document to Dia?
I'm naively thinking that it could be a fairly simple process of tag
renaming, unit conversion, and document restructuring.
Attached is a sample XML created by Visio 2002.   One odd thing about it is
the binary "key" outside of any tags; is this well-formed XML?

On second thought, I won't attach the file,  where's a good place to put it?

John Atwood
phone: 1+541-715-9112
email: john_atwood@hp.com
Software Engineer