colors & dia

Hi!

It seems dia 0.88.1 doesn't export xfig figures correctly when there's
colors in the diagram. I get the following error (or similar ones) with any
diagram containing colors:

------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------
root@oasis:~/clug/networking/lecture-2/diagrams# fig2dev -L eps layers.fig >
layers.eps
Invalid color definition: 0 33 #ff0, setting to black (#00000).
Color definitions must come before other objects (line 133).
------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------

line 133 contains the following:

------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------
0 33 #ff00
------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------

If I change that to "0 33 #ff0000" and move it to the start (well, before
the objects), it works fine.

--

Regards
 Abraham

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
		-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - Frogfoot Networks
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Http: http://www.frogfoot.net
 Email: abz@frogfoot.net

PGP signature