Re: scrollbar bug

Le sam, sep 01, 2001, à 08:51:46 +0200, Abraham van der Merwe a écrit:

> Basically, I can look at the file, but the scrollbars is messed up (can't
> scroll, the scroll buttons is very small as if the document is huge, etc.
> etc.)
>
> I've even managed to crash dia completely once with this document although I
> haven't been able to reproduce that crash again.

you've been hit by the extents calculation bug. Please give 0.89-test a
whirl, it should have this fixed.

For the font complains, I tend to ignore them, when I have time I'll light a
candle in the hope Lars gets the time to finish the freetype stuff ;-)
seriously, it's a bit annoying, but it's mostly harmless.

> This never happened with my previous dia (iirc it was 0.64 or something).

yikes !

Grumpf.

PGP signature