Re: Diagram tree window - patch (Was: Re: xml-i18n and a new feature)

Le mer, oct 31, 2001, à 01:18:43 +0100, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz a écrit:

> the attached patch (to be applied to the current CVS tree) implements
> the diagram window idea i mentioned a few days ago:

unfortunately, it lacks diagtree.h, which makes it uncompilable.

I'm going to whine a little over form, but this is really because I can't
whine over the rest:

	* there are a few changes of blank lines (some appear, some
disappear). It would be nice if the patch didn't include these.

	* GPL copyright header in the new files is OK ; however, there are
not-totally-trivial modifications to other files. To the letter compliance
means adding a modification notice to each file, but of course practice just
asks for a ChangeLog entry (mentioning all places you touched).

	* there is no character-level handling, thus I think it's UTF-8
safe.
	* I see nothing which could prevent that code from running on
Win32, but I'm no Win32-gtk expert. Hans ?

	* this stuff looks really cool, I'm impatient to try it out.

Grumpf.