dia various bits and peices win32

My programming skills are limited but im willing to try and make small
fixes if people can provide help me along.

Always On Top
On Microsoft Windows the window manager sucks rocks, so i'd really like
to be able to take the graph window and maximize it and pin the
toolbar(?) window on top.  It has already been suggested that i get an
external program to do this for me, but i dont see that as a proper
solution.  Sticky windows would also be very cool.  I think this is
something i should be able to do, but i dont really know where to
start.  Essentially im looking for a better way to organise the windows,
and this is one specific way of doing it, there is quite probably a
better more generalised way to do this that i have not thought of.

The Dia icon for win32 was not transparent, so ive take the white bits
around the 'D' and made them transparent (inside the 'D' is still opaque
white because otherwise i think it would be hard to see), feel free to
use this modified icon if you like (or not). [see attachment]

The Windows Installer for Dia
I would strongly recommend that text files be give the .txt extension on
windows (id send a diff but the adminstrators decided not to provide me
with cygwin this year) it basically involves changing 2 lines of ht
installer script to this:
File /oname=copying.txt COPYING
File /oname=readme.win32 readme.win32
# this should be fairly clear to the mainter of the installer script

this may not be Microsoft Windows specific, but in the help doc's
dia/help/C/authors-chap.html
there is a (dead) link to "GNOME bug tracking database"
http://bugs.gnome.org
it seems far more likely to me it should point to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org

How about a menu shorcut so that F1 opens the help manual?  (Assuming it
doesn't offend any unix sensibilities by clashing with another common
keybinding).

(no need to CC me, i'm subscribed to the list)
Thanks for the software
Alan

--
   ~