usage of CHAR

in plugins.c and shape_info.c some lines use CHAR *foofoo; instead of
char, unsigned char or whatever. This code fails on solaris 2.8, gcc
3.0.1. The dia code is the latest 0.88.1 Couldn't find the link to the
actual bug-submitting page on the homepage so I thought I should just
mail it here.. (not a subscriber so answers should be cc'ed to me if you
could be bothered)

espen