Whatever happened to 0.89?

I'm using a 0.89 binary that I got from a link in the mailing list archive (thanks, Hans).  It works great and is noticeably more stable (the warning about anti-aliased mode still comes up, but I'd swear the problems were less frequent or nonexistent).  So why no official release?  The Dia home page, Hans' windows port page, and the Win32 installer page on SourceForge all refer to 0.88-something.

Please consider this my vote for a 0.89 or (0.88-something++) release.  And a bleeding edge release, too, would be like an early Christmas present; I'm psyched to try the new tree feature.

Thanks for the hard work.

Sincerely,
Rob Campbell
rob.campbell@visto.com

Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.