Re: UML question

On 2001.11.26 12:29 Neil Zanella wrote:

> Now if you are working with object oriented rather than relational
> databases then you may be looking for something different than what
> I describe. UML is different from the ER-modelling language I describe.

UML class diagrams can be used (as a somewhat unwieldy notation) for relational
databases as well, as described in pp. 110-112 of Booch, G., Rumbaugh, J., and
I. Jacobson, *The Unified Modeling Language User Guide*, 1999, Addison Wesley
Longman, Inc.

The attached boring ERD is what I use to test the SQL plug-in.

Andy

example.dia