Re: PS tricks & dia export

I have had a number of difficulties using PsTricks and dia.

I have now started to use psfrag instead and found it to work pretty
well.  One drawback is that you don't see the result in dia directly and
you may have to manually adjust the size of your boxes etc in your
diagram based on the latex output.

Nevertheless, psfrag allows you to easily put complex latex parbox quite
easily and allows you to scale and rotate your text.

Have a look at the documentation on CTAN; try it; it might suit you.

Benoit P.

P.S.: I don't think psfrag replaces a good LaTeX integration with dia;
it is just missing now.