Re: Linux 6.3

"S. Vetter" wrote:

> Hello:
>
>    I was wondering if Dia has been used on Linux 6.3?

There is no such thing as Linux 6.3. You're talking about version 6.3 of
someone's distribution/label. Kernels themself are only up to
2.4.15-pre4. Use "uname -a" to see what you have, and also the box the
software came in to find out packager. My guess is someone is trying to
look more official than they really are, and making a somewhat
misleading package art (unless Linus Torvalds did the packaging, he's
the one who could do so).

D. Stimits, stimits@idcomm.com