Re: Problem compiling CVS

On 2001-11-12 22:08:22, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:

> hi, try the following:
>
> cd po
> make update-po
>
> it fixed the problem for me (see the referred ChangeLog entry).

Ok, I guess this is something that will be run and the changes committed
when a release is made?

More problems: :)

When I run make install I get:
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./dia-manual/*.html': No such file or
directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./dia-manual/*.css': No such file or
directory
make[4]: *** [install-data-hook] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/source/dia/cvs/doc/en'
make[3]: *** [install-data-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/source/dia/cvs/doc/en'
make[2]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/source/dia/cvs/doc/en'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/source/dia/cvs/doc'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

(It installs ok enough to run in spite of this)

I also have this problem with text sticking out of the boxes when I zoom
out - also happens when printing/exporting to eps:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/vrlab/dia_uml.png

And...
How hard would it be to add UML objects using Lines instead of
Zigzaglines? If it's real easy could someone please do it? Or tell me
how to... :) It's something of a pain to fix all those zigzaglines when
your in early design and want to move things around a lot...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)