Cannot add new shape/sheet

Hello,
I have installed a Win32 port of DIA to my computer (dia-0.88.2-setup.exe). But I can't add new sheet. I try to do it along FAQ's (http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/faq.html#AddingShapes), but it didn't make it.
Coult anybody help me ?
Thanks a lot
 Petr Chmelar
 pchmelar@email.cz

---
Sluzba GTS Volba pro stredni a mensi firmy
---> uspora telekomunikacnich poplatku az o 35%
Volejte zdarma 0800 31 31 31