Re: Found the answer [Was: Custom properties?]

Le lun, nov 05, 2001, à 04:59:11 -0500, Barrie Slaymaker a écrit:
> On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 11:14:09AM -0500, Barrie Slaymaker wrote:
> > Is there any support for adding custom attributes or properties to Dia
> > shapes?

> Based on current CVS code, looks like there isn't.  Is this  a perhaps a
> TODO item?  Not enough time to patch it myself at the moment,
> unfortunately, but this sort of thing could make Dia in to a very nice
> graphical configuration/programming front end for certain types of
> systems.

There could be a way to cobble this into the StdProp code ; however: how
would you reflect these properties into the shape's appearance ?
OTOH, the UrShapes project may be heading towards what you want to do;
unfortunately, for both mainline dia and UrShapes, things look extremely
quiet nowadays. On my side, I currently have barely enough spare cycles left
to tag invalid bugs as invalid, but I can't keep up with the flow of valid
new bugs, let alone finish (at last !) the first phase of the UTF-8
transition :(

So, in short, the usual answer stands: patches heartily welcome.

Grumpf.