Re: Dia + OO

On 31 Oct 2001, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:

 Hi Sergey!

 OO allows to insert .eps files too (but it doesn't display them - it just
embeds the file when printing the document it's inserted in). Have you tried
it?

 But IMO OO should implement support for importing of SVG ASAP - then
everything will be as user friendly as you wish.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad