dia2sql (fwd)

Got this to the admin list.

/ Alex

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:41:58 EDT
From: Domasonfanfan@aol.com
To: dia-list-admin@gnome.org
Subject: dia2sql

hello,

I am french and a very bad english, sorry!
I subscribed to the dia list because my student project was "production of
code Java or SQL from an UML schema made with dia". I have seen you have a
dia2sql made with Perl. Mine is made with XLS(T) and use process Xalan of
Java . I manage association and generalization. Are you interested by this ?
(I precise my mark is 15/20 :-))) )
Friendly
dominique   please answer to dominique.rohard@wanadoo.fr