dia-list moved to gnome.org

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> testing dia-list at gnome.org
>
> / Alex

Cool, it worked.

I moved the dia-list distribution list over to a new mailing list at
dia-list@gnome.org. Every user should have gotten a mail about their new
subscription.

I will soon disable the current dia-list, so please use the new one
instead. I will also update the dia webpages.

James, do you want to be added as a list administrator for the new list?

/ Alex