Re: GTK+ 2.0 widget for dia

> I think I need to take a closer look to this issue. However, eps and ps
> rendering is
> already targeted although not in the top priority list.
> At worst rendering in two phases is still possible.

Given that the interface between dia and dia-newcanvas renderers is very
close, I think the current EPS/PS code from dia can be swiped right away
(cleaned up from the non-UTF-8 code). The specific protion of code I'm
asking for in dia-newcanvas already does a partial two-phase rendering (when
needed). It's there:
If you need a complete patch (or do I have the clearance to commit in
dia-newcvs ?), please tell me.

I'll be unable to test either solution until there are gtk2 packages for
sid, though.

Grumpf.