Re: GTK+ 2.0 widget for dia

Le mer, jun 27, 2001, à 05:47:35 +0200, Xavier Ordoquy a écrit:
> Hi all.
>
> I've just read one mail about the dia port to gtk+2.0 and later, gnome
> 2.
> I have taken over the dia-newcanvas widget that was initiated by james
> henstridge. The widget is under developement but can be usefull
> for dia.
> It will mostly care about the item selection, movement, grabbing,
> snapping, connection interaction when moving (line connected
> to moved rectangles for example).
> If you need fonctionnalities for it, just ask for it.

Hmmm... could the Renderer interface be synced with dia's ? (namely, the
prerender_string() method [a no-op in the gtk renderer, some stuff in
lib/diagramdata.c, if that applies to dia-newcanvas]. There has also been
some discussion to help support groups for export renderers (would be no-ops
on display renderers), but I'm not sure something conclusive has been seen
out of that discussion).

Grumpf.