Re: Shapes layout proposal

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, John Palmieri wrote:

> Of course we must first work on layout and then move on to designing a
> way to deal with functionality; so this is all a quick snapshot of what
> the future may hold.  It is just an idea of what I am think of.  As for
> waiting till Gtk-2.0, you have a group of developers ready to start now.
> Even if the changes don't get in until Dia for Gtk-2.0 is finalized we
> could provide proof of concept and work out issues way before then.

I think you're right in starting with the layout.  That can be done now no
problem.  I'm wary of the C interface right now, but that may just be
because I don't see how it fits in with everything else.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne