Re: Support of cyrillic letters in Dia

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Sergei Astanin wrote:

> What should I do to use diagrams with non-Latin characters in TeX?

This is a TeX quesion not dia. :)

You need to use the proper fontencoding and inputencoding in the
TeX file.

For example this is the header for Polish (sorry,
I do not know how should it look like for Russian,
I know Russian but I never use it with TeX):

\usepackage[polish]{babel}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin2]{inputenc}

In general, non-latin1 do not work in dia but may
work after expoting to TeX.

Good luck,

Jacek