Dia 0.88.1: Problems with exporting to xfig

Hi,
when exporting dia drawings to xfig, rectangles with rounded corners get
broken up into lines and arcs. I had used the "Flowchart - Box" item to
get rectangles with rounded corners which can also have text inside
them.
The same happens for standard rectangles.
While I understand that this is the only way to truly "faithfully"
approximate that rectangle under dia, it is pretty useless if one wants
to edit the diagram further under xfig. So please make it export that
rectangle as a rounded rectangle in xfig, too, or tell me how to change
that.
--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com/ - Tel. +41 - [0]1 - 632 09 88