Re: Trouble connect ftp site

Joel Becerra Miranda wrote:

> Please, can send me a copy of last version of Dia, I can't connect
> to ftp site because I am inside in firewall.

Joel,

Did someone help you?

I wonder how to solve the firewall problem.  You can't last long using
free software if you don't have a way to download files.  Can you
download files from an HTTP server?

What country are you in?

If you still need help, I'd need to know what operating system you're
running, and whether you want a compiled binary or buildable source code
tarball.

--jkl