Re: Kivio support ?

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> According to Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu>:
>
>> The Kivio format is gzipped XML, but with binary junk at the front.  The
>> stencils (shapes) that are used in the file are stored in it (a neat
>> feature, but should be optional for Dia).  Other than that, it looks
>> quite easy, at least to export to.
>
> Try a "tar ztvf" on the Kivio file :-)
> Surprise !
> This is the way ALL KOffice file are done.

Ah, that makes sense.  Not a bad idea, actually.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne