Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Mon Jun 4 07:23:02 2001 (UTC)

Le lun, jun 04, 2001, à 09:23:06 +0200, Dia ChangeLog Daemon a écrit:

> +	* app/preferences.c : do proper initialization for DiaPrefsData:
> +	render_bounding_boxes. It would be a real surprise if 'hidden'
> +	properties would have ever worked before.

Indeed ; in a previous iteration of the code, it had worked. Then, it must
have stopped working by the time I committed (I've already hand-copied a
thousand times "There's No Such Thing As an Obvious Change" on the
chalkboard). I noticed it didn't work this week-end, but away from the tools
to fix it... thanks !

Grumpf.