Re: Win32 plugin build

Steffen,

At the moment, I feel more dubious about sending out these plug-in files
for public consumption than you do about putting your makefiles in CVS
-- primarily because they're a rushed job, which I'm going to gut and
reimplement after the demo is finished. If you could send me the
cygwin/mingw makefiles, though, I would be forever in your debt, and
might actually be able to go home and get some sleep tonight.

Thanks in advance,

Lennon Day-Reynolds

P.S.: I really, really am going to send a chunk of code out to the list
soon; it's just embarassingly scattered right now (feature bloat strikes
has struck hard, and left its messy footprints all over the place).