Re: Win32 plugin build

Well, now I have Visual C++, but the included Win32 makefiles seem to be
missing a number of dependencies -- the process dies almost immediately
with a complaint about not being able to find
'..\..\build\win32\make.msc', among other things. Hans, or anyone else
who's had any luck building under Windows, do you have anything to offer
in the way of suggestions?

Lennon Day-Reynolds