Re: UrShape coding update

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, John Palmieri wrote:

> --I sent this earlier but I am not sure if it got through
>
> Well I've got a skeleton compiling, and installing.  Dia is loading the
> library but it doesn't seem to show up on the sheet.  Here is the code I
> am using to register it:
>
> DIA_PLUGIN_CHECK_INIT
>
> PluginInitResult
> dia_plugin_init(PluginInfo *info)
> {
>    if(!dia_plugin_info_init(info, "UrShapes", "Test", NULL,NULL))
>         return DIA_PLUGIN_INIT_ERROR;
>    object_register_type(&urshape_type);
>    return DIA_PLUGIN_INIT_OK;
> }
>
> Is this right?  Should there be more?

You updated the top-level configure.in to include your Makefile?  There's
some other thing I also forget, as well...

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne