UrShapes coding

Well, I have started to set up my system so that I can start coding the
UrShapes.  I am working with the 0.88.1 sources and have created a
directory under objects called urshapes.  I have also modified the build
system to recognize this directory and the sources within them.  I am
going to start by creating a blank element with just the resize handles
in them to make sure Dia is loading the UrShape and then work from
there.  One question I have is where in the main sources do I go to find
out how to get Dia to load a UrShape.  I greped the app directory for
the word "custom" hoping to find references to the custom objects.  This
did not turn up anything.

--J5