Re: Dia 0.88 pstricks export

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Kumar Balachandran wrote:

> I tried including a jpeg image in a dia figure and exporting it using
> pstricks and got the following messages. I know it cannot be that
> TeX ran out of memory, because I tried a second time where I
> compressed the image to a very small size (38 KB). My TeX main memory
> is 4 MB. Is the pstricks export broken?

I guess you are right. The image export to pstricks is a hack based
on .eps one as I do not really know how to include properly
a binary image in the TeX file. It worked with simple examples
so I assumed it was OK.

If you know how to do it properly - let me know.

Best Regards,

Jacek

P.S. I include only PostScript files in .tex files.