Re: objects/Specware in CVS?

That was my short-lived plugin development project's dirty laundry, and
Lars was kind enough to help me out with some issues I was having...I
have to admit, though, I was worried to see this come up in my inbox
this morning, as I am deathly afraid of the community at large seeing my
abysmal C coding skills. ;)

Lennon Day-Reynolds
Software Engineer
Kestrel Institute