Tweaks to Dia for chemical diagrams

I'd like to be able to draw molecules in Dia, mostly because the de facto
standard, Cambridge(no relation)Soft's ChemDraw, is absolutely awful.
As far as I can see it would only require a couple of extensions:

- a triangular grid option (most important!)
- text with bounding box (for my purposes filled in background colour, so
  that letters on top of lines are easily readable
- line styles which taper from one end to the other
- ditto, dotted (i.e. made up of small lines perpendicular to the line
  direction)

I can't check right now that none of these are already in there, so try
not to abuse me if they are :)

rgds
David Linton
.