Bug report for 0.88.1 - resize & fig export

I can't find any on-line bug reporting system, so I'm mailing to the
list:

* As reported here recently, dia 0.88.1 can't resize shapes with
internal text (other than by editting the text). My example is the
'cloud' from the network sheet, which only sizes to fit the enclosing
text. Bit hard to draw the whole internet with a cloud thats smaller
than every other icon.

* Export to fig format has troubles (I accept its experimental):
* Colour definitions are incorrectly formatted in the output file, so
fig rejects them and all images come out all black. The hex strings
appear to be loosing the required zero padding - I have

'0 33 #0ff0'

instead of (I assume)
'0 33 #000ff0'

and likewise for colour 34:
'0 34 #ffff0'

which I made
'0 34 #ffff00'

* Colour definitions need to be first in the file (before objects). I
moved the '0 xx' lines to the top of my sample, and fig stopped
complaining.

* I still have a bunch of complaints about ploygons with fewer than 3
points - again, possibly missing zeros, but I'm not sure on this one.

Promising start - I'd love to have dia do really good fig export (and
import too?)

Cris