Resizing is not what manual says?

I have just compiled Dia from CVS. I keep thinking Dia is great and it
is also great to have access to the manual from inside Dia.

But I beleive that what manual says about resizing is not always true:
For example, try loading "Document" from the FlowChart sheet and then
try to resize it (not by writting inside...)

 It looks like:
  shapes defined with SVG, if thay contain a textbox can not  be resized
at  will; its size only change when text is modified. But if they don't
 contain a textbox, they can be resized.

 Example: The only shapes of Flowchart sheet which can be resized at
will
 (in my installation,  SUSE 7.1 and what other data should i give? )
are:

 Summing junction,Collate, Sort, Or (all of them without textbox)

 Box, Parallelogram, Ellipse, Diamond (they have "text", but I dont
know
 how they were defined; they dont come from  files ".shape")

 The other ones, about 20, can not be resized.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net