Re: gnome guidelines and keybindings [Fwd: more keybindings]

Cyrille wrote:
> When we're gtk2/GNOME2, we'll have the possibility to
> include DiaCanvas.

Is this referring to DiaCanvas 2, which is occassionally mentioned on this list, or something else?  Does it mean utilizing DiaCanvas (2 or otherwise) in Dia or making DiaCanvas a generic widget for use in GTK2/GNOME2?  Just curious.

Thanks,
Rob
rob.campbell@att.net
rob.campbell@visto.com
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.