Re: Scale is NaN

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 15:17, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> > 	I am having a problem with DIA. This is a nice piece of software,
> > congratulations to developers.
> > 	In some circustances, a file created with DIA get a NaN (Not a Number)
> > in scale field and can be printed anymore. I can change the scale
> > anymore, too.

This has happened me, and sometimes still does.
I am using dia 0.88.1 (tested against source, redhat and ximian
packages).

I have the solution though:

edit the file (remember to gunzip it if you use compressed files, btw,
because of this bug, I no longer save docs compressed so I can cure the
files with mv, gunzip, vi, gzip, mv steps)

ERASE this whole tag and children:

    <dia:attribute name="paper">
    </dia:attribute>

save and reopen the file with dia.

problem solved

Hugs, rms

ps: when will we have gpg signed releases of dia?

+ So let's do it...?

PGP signature