Re: colors & dia

Abraham van der Merwe wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It seems dia 0.88.1 doesn't export xfig figures correctly when there's
> colors in the diagram. I get the following error (or similar ones) with any
> diagram containing colors:

attached you will find a small perl script to fix the xfig output
of dia, if you don't want to use cvs version yet.

cu,

osz

--
fabian debus                                                        osz
geva                                             tel    +49-241-9200211

if($#ARGV != 1) {
	print "usage:\n\txfixdiaxfig input output\n";
	exit 1;
}
($in, $out) = @ARGV;

open IN, "<$in" or die "couldn't open input file";
open OUT, ">$out" or die "couldn't open output file";

for($i = 0; $i < 9; ++$i) {
	print OUT scalar(<IN>);
}

$pos = tell IN;