Re: How can I rotate objects ?

Cant see that the question is answered there, I am not asking about arbitrary rotation, I am asking for a 4-way placement or rotation.

It seems that this is the responsibility of individual objects, since some can be flipped horisontally or vertically and some not.

I think this should be a common control function available for all objects, two way flip and 4 way rotation.