Partial translation which is not a po problem

While being in the toolbox, if I double-click on an object I can see and
may change its properties. The window title "Object defaults" appears
translated to my language, Spanish.

Almost the same happens while  being in the canvas if I double-click on
an object. But the window title "Properties: ......." appears just in
English

I beleive this is is not because of po/es.po file. I beleive the problem
is in app/properties.c.

In lines  210, 216:

   gchar *buf;
    gchar *prop_part = _("Properties: ");

    otype = obj->type;
    buf = g_malloc(strlen(prop_part)+strlen(otype->name)+1);
    strcpy(buf, prop_part);
    strcat(buf, otype->name);

I propose "simplify" this window title making it similar to the other
one (it is not so important to have the name of the object: it is the
only one being chosen; besides otype_name is not the "friendly"
<description> which appears in the toolbox):

Instead of concatenating   prop_part  with otype_name ,
to use just prop_part but replacing   '"Properties: "'
with '"Object Properties: "'.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net