Re: Enhancement Request: "Notes" fields in UML mode

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Andrew S . Halper wrote:

> "Notes" are part of the UML syntax.  They are described on pg. 76, 464 of The
> Unified Modeling Language User Guide...probably less sketchily in The Unified
> Modeling Language Reference Manual but I don't have that one. :(

	I know about those Notes but it's not the same as the feature
 we're looking for. It's definately and extension to Dia and the Dia XML
 format (or handling!) that we're looking for.

	I would like to store a "note" for each method, and have it in the
 XML but not in the diagram.

Clayton