RE: Digital circuits?

0.88.1 has a set of digital logic symbols included by default. To use them
click on the drop down menu button (underneath the tools e.g. select) and
select Logic. Now you can place logic symbols. If you need other symbols,
please create some and then share them with us!

I hope this makes sense.

Regards,
Rob.