libxml 1-2-3

Hi Cyrille,
your recent libxml changes introduce a problem (which is
probably long-time built-in in libxml). Why does a single
library need two names ?

In dia_xml.c you are referencing the libxml headers as
<libxml/tree.h> but there are many places which just
#include "tree.h".

Really fixing it isn't allowed, because AFAIK at least
gnome install libxml (1.8.x) headers under <gnome-xml/*

Also many of your new prop_*.* files do include xml
headers in .h _and_ .c. Is this a feature ?

What do you suggest ?

	Hans