Re: feedback from a user

Le ven, aoû 17, 2001, à 12:18:52 +0200, Cédric Delfosse a écrit:

> I find these problems:
> 	- It is possible to connect the two extremity of a line to form a point,
> and I find this strange;

As long as you can re-expand the point back into a line, this shouldn't
really be an issue.

> 	- Dia crashes if I do : right click on a diagram, Tools menu -> and
> choosing an item;

Already fixed in CVS for a while.

> 	- If I do: UML mode, create state machine, place it, create line, place
> it, join an extremity of the line to a corner of the state, and write
> something into the state machine, then the extremity of the line will
> not follow when the state is resized.

Also a known bug, also already fixed in CVS.

Thanks for feedback anyway ! Please pay a visit to bugzilla.gnome.org when
you do find something reproducible, though. Including the RESOLVED bugs...
(I'll make a pass of RESOLVED-->CLOSED state change when we do a new
release, so that the RESOLVED bugs always show bugs "fixed in CVS". For the
moment, most formerly opened bugs are just RESOLVED, including stuff very
old)

Grumpf.