Re: StdProp overhaul, take 2

Le lun, aoû 13, 2001, à 03:46:51 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> > Aaah, a tester :-) Exceptionally, I've made a tarball of a snapshot
> > (don't run ./autogen.sh), in http://traminer.dyndns.org/~cyrille/dia
>
> You know, we might want to have that generated nightly, for people like
> Robert.

Definitely. But please, not on my 256 kbit/s line on my 8-Mb 486 router.

Currently, Nemo runs in my main tree; that sucks, because if I modify the
ChangeLog (but not commit it) before Nemo runs, it'll post an unfinished
changelog. So, I must give it a separate tree (I've not done this yet mostly
for lazyness reasons, since I bought a new HD ages ago). It'll be
trivial to modify it to also tar the tree up.

I'll contact the ftp.gnome.org administrators about that tomorrow.

Grumpf.