Re: Rotate Objects

Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

>Le mer, aoû 08, 2001, à 10:11:13 -0400, Gary James a écrit:
>
>>Is there any way to rotate an object 90 degrees. I tried to rotate an XOR
>>gate so that it points to the right and I can't figure out how to do that.
>>

>FAQ. In the current code, no way. We are slowly taking steps towards making
>this (and any angle) possible.
>
>	-- Cyrille

Is this going to be an object domain solution or Dia domain?  As it is,
UrShape will support arbitrary transforms (rotation and translations) of
all visual object except the Gtk stuff(unless GTK supports this).  Will
dia ask the object to rotate itself or will it do the transforms through
its own rendering interface?  I want to know so that we don't end up
with the UrShape code rotating itself and then Dia also doing the same.

--J5