Re: Dia-0.88.1 on HPUX

Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

>Le mer, aoû 08, 2001, à 01:37:08 +0100, M. Lavasani a écrit:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I 've compiled "Dia-0.88.1" on HPUX version 11.00. The program compiled without
>>any problem. But when I try to run the program:
>>
>>		./run_dia.sh or ./dia
>>
>>The proram start with displaying logo and it doesn't go any further.
>>
>>I tried to use gdb to find the problem, but it didn't halp at all.
>>

>Do usual gtk programs run ?
>
>How well works the dynamic loader under HP-UX ? IIRC, this OS had a lot

It is my understanding from my project SOMELib - a C++ dynamic object
loader - that HPUX uses .sl dynamic libraries and not .so.  We were able
to get it to compile and run on HPUX but the code for dynamic loading
had to be added specific to HPUX.  I don't know the details because I
did not do the port but I think this may be the problem in getting Dia
to run.